The National Farmers’ Federation is on a mission – and they need your selfie videos!
AgForce members are being urged to show their dedication to the environment by taking part in a new NFF campaign launching tomorrow.
Producers are encouraged to send in their selfie videos talking about the great work they’re already doing to help the environment/climate – no matter how big or small your experience, we want to hear from you!
Videos will be housed on the Australian Farmers website and promoted on the NFF and AgForce social media platforms using the hashtag #realclimateaction.
Tips for a good video:
- The video should be no longer than 2.10 minutes – to ensure it is fit for purpose for social media
- Ensure you are in an area relatively free of loud noise and wind
- Get someone to film you if you prefer, but a ‘selfie’ video is great
- Aim for a deep shot that shows the farm operations /environment in the background
- Be sure to film your video in portrait (phone held upright) rather than landscape (on its side)
- Lighting is important – not too dark or too much glare
- If time permits, don’t be scared to do a couple of takes
Thank you in advance for your help with this important, positive (and we think) exciting campaign!