AgForce has been extremely supportive lobbying on major issues like natural disaster support, the native vegetation laws, and reef regulations.
If we’re going to fight these issues, we need a strong, collective voice, and we need to get involved. We need to support those who support us, and no one supports people in the bush more than AgForce.
- Stretton family, Red Hill Station
Or, if you know someone who would like to join, send them our membership prospectus flipbook.
- Have policy experts negotiate on behalf of your business for the best outcomes
- Have any issues with NBN local and Telstra prioritised for resolution
Exclusive agribusiness services
- Property mapping and spatial analysis services at a discounted rate of 35-40%
- Access to a property valuer with over a decade of experience in rural valuations
- Free industrial relations advice through our experienced specialist
- Discounts on nationally accredited training courses covering a wide range of practical skills such as chemical accreditation and land management
- Great savings from our corporate partners
- Stay up to date via our weekly members-only e-newsletter
- Quarterly print magazine Envoy
- Annual members report
- Access to the latest award wages and instant notification when there is a change in legislation
- Be a part of a broader group of proactive producers
- Have your say on the future of our industry
- Speak to industry leaders and innovators to learn and be inspired by some of the best in the business
- Share ideas and discuss industry issues at AgForce events including forums, workshops and webinars
- Automatically join other organisations. Sheep and wool members can join WoolProducers, and cattle members may join Cattle Council of Australia.
Becoming an AgForce member isn’t just a business decision. AgForce provides a support network that helps you through the hard times.
We trust AgForce to be on top of the things we don’t have time to think about. AgForce membership means you stay informed. It’s important to feel connected.
- Fuhlbohm family, Waverley
For all primary producers of cattle, grains, sheep, wool and cane.
Membership services and fees vary depending on your gross value of production (GVP) calculated on a five-year rolling average of combined income from these commodities. Learn how to calculate your GVP here.
Rated from GVP 1 to 6, each level includes an equivalent number of joint members. For example, GVP 6 = 6 free joint members.
- Joint member - for anyone already represented by a full member. Typically, the joint member is a business partner, employee, spouse or family member of the full member.
Full and joint members have equal rights and status as members, including equal voting rights. For example, this means that at a GVP level 6 member, you can have twice as many voting, events and corporate discount opportunities as a GVP 3 member.
Support members do not derive any income from the commodities we represent.
- Industry Enterprise - a small business (turnover <$5m) with an interest in the industries represented by AgForce
- Corporate - a business or local council (turnover >$5m) which services or supports the industries represented by AgForce and contributes to regional prosperity.
- Country Connection - any individual who is passionate about the industry, but not eligible to join as a primary producer member.
- Industry Individual - any individual who derives some income from agriculture, but is not eligible to join as a primary producer member.
AgForce now represents Queensland cane farmers.
If you would like something new from your representative body and enjoy a stronger voice to the government and the community, we would love you to join us.
Fill out this form (PDF) to join