Put your hands together for our new policy committee Chairs!
As the new AgForce Board takes steps to go above and beyond for members, five new volunteer Chairs have been appointed.
- Natural Resources Committee: Richard Bucknell (pictured)
- Ag Business Committee: Mark Collins
- Workforce and Safety Committee: James Stinson
- Biosecurity Committee: Belinda Callanan
- Reef Taskforce: Alex Stubbs
General President Georgie Somerset will also continue to Chair the Policy Coordination Group, which includes these Chairs, and has a stronger focus on advocacy and community engagement.
A smooth transition from the existing Committees and Taskforce will happen over coming weeks with the valued contribution of outgoing Chairs and members fully and formally recognised.
The Chairs have an important role to play in leading strong committees which will help shape our future direction.
It’s great to have everyone on board!
For further information about the committees contact Dale Miller, General Manager – Policy, at MillerD@agforceqld.org.au