AgForce has released two tools to help producers with their work health and safety and human resources management needs.
- AgForce Safety Management System
- AgForce Employment Manual
These are available separately, or together as the Employer’s Toolkit.
Wage statement books
AgForce is a supplier of wage statement books available for purchase. We also provide the latest Pastoral Awards and wage sheets.
Online rural property induction
Created as both an induction for new workers, and a refresher for current workers, the Online Rural Property Induction is an engaging online course that provides a sound knowledge base and awareness of hazards when working on rural properties.
Workplace health and safety compliance tool
Did you know that only 3% of Queenslanders work on farms, but almost 30% of workplace deaths happen there? Make sure you meet your WH&S obligations!
The Organisational Systems Benchmarking Tool helps you assess whether you have an effective, systematic approach to managing the areas of work health and safety, worker health and wellbeing, and workers' compensation and return to work.
- gives you the choice to assess one, two or all three of the areas in the workplace
- enables you to compare your performance anonymously with other businesses across similar industry sectors and sizes; and
- provides guidance to help you improve your management of safety, health and wellbeing and workers compensation and return to work.
For more industrial relations and training information, see our other pages: