AgForce has two tools to help you with work health and safety and human resources management needs:
- AgForce Safety Management System
- AgForce Employment Manual
These are available separately, or together as the Employer’s Toolkit.
Developed by experienced consultants with farming backgrounds, these are supplied electronically for download.
Part 1: AgForce Safety Management System (SMS)
An SMS is a comprehensive and integrated system that ensures that all work on the property is conducted safely. It allows you as the business owner to implement a fully documented, accessible and comprehensible system that monitors and improves safety on-farm.
This system is designed in both hard copy format and electronic versions so that it can be customised to your business and includes the following essentials:
- health and safety manual including your WHS policy statement
- employee handbook
- contractor handbook
- useful templates
- additional resources: guides for quad bikes, checklists, Workcover and so on.
Part 2: AgForce Employment Manual
Like the SMS, the Employment Manual provides policies, procedures and templates to help rural businesses with most aspects of employment.
It is designed to complement the SMS in meeting your obligations to employ workers correctly and meet employment and safety laws. The manual provides systematic information on employment and has forms and templates along with guidance on:
- conditions of employment
- pay arrangements and other benefits, taxation and superannuation
- leave entitlements
- grievance policy and code of ethics: code of conduct
- performance management
- equal employment opportunity, harassment & anti-bullying policy
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for purchase, or call us on 07 3236 3100 for more information.
- Safety Management System
- $400 general purchase
- $300 for AgForce members
- Employment Manual
- $300 general purchase
- $250 for AgForce members
- Employers' Toolkit (including both the above)
- $600 general purchase
- $500 for AgForce members
For more industrial relations and training information, see our other pages: