GasFields Commission Queensland has produced a new Gas Guide called Gas Guide 2.0 that brings together all the information landholders need to know about gas development.
It is hoped that the new guide will help landholders negotiate a fair and reasonable outcome if a resource company requests to operate on your land or near your property.
Gas Guide 2.0 includes information on:
- How exploration permits are awarded
- Land access and make good agreements
- Gas field rehabilitation
- Current petroleum and gas industry legislation
- Queensland Government forms and framework downloads
- Industry best practice guides, requirements, and codes