These workshops are suitable for those attending for the first time or returning to continue working on mapping projects.
Computer mapping is one of the most effective property management tools available to producers, helping to improve productivity and planning and achieve best management practice standards.
What do you get?
- learn the advantages of using a property map as a property management tool
- get a 12-month subscription to Phoenix Mapping valued at $290*
- get one-on-one training with qualified mapping trainers
- start mapping your paddocks, fences & water points
- take home your property data and the most up-to-date government vegetation mapping and elevation data
- and much more.
- Noel Brinsmead, GIS Technical Manager, AgForce
- Nikki Hoffmann, North East Queensland Regional Manager, AgForce
- Emma Rush, Regional Recovery Officer, National Drought and North Queensland Flood Response and Recovery Agency
48 FREE Phoenix Mapping 12-month licences are also on offer across these workshops.
Bring your laptop along to install and activate Phoenix Mapping for use on the day.
If you have any queries please call NEQ Regional Manager Nikki Hoffmann on 0408 786 057 or e-mail HoffmannN@agforceqld.org.au.
*Only available to those who are not already subscribed to AGDATA’s Phoenix Mapping program. You must attend this workshop to receive this licence.
This event is jointly funded under the Commonwealth/State Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements 2018 with funding provided through the Flexible Funding Grant program.
Although funding for this product has been provided by both the Australian and Queensland Governments, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views of either Government.