AgForce Training (Registered Training Organisation #1834) delivers nationally recognised training to members and non-members alike.
AgForce aims to keep you informed and equipped to deal with the latest industry issues and opportunities in skills and training. Our programs cover a range of practical skills such as chemical accreditation and land management. These courses are offered as face-to-face workshops and by correspondence:
- Chemical accreditation and commercial operator courses
- Diploma by RPL
- Education and schools programs
Along with courses, AgForce also offers other tools like our Employer toolkit, and work health and safety, industrial relations products.
- AgForce Training handbook
- Terms and conditions
- Refund policy
- Appeals policy
- Workplace health and safety policy
- Recognition of prior learning policy
- Access and equity policy
- RTO audit report
- USI number application process
- Complaints policy and procedure
Want to know more? Call us on (07) 3236 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.