AgForce Training (Registered Training Organisation #1834) delivers nationally recognised training to members and non-members alike.
AgForce Training aims to keep you informed and equipped to deal with the latest industry issues and opportunities in skills and training. Our programs cover a range of practical skills such as chemical accreditation and land management. These courses are offered as face-to-face workshops and by correspondence:
Rural Jobs & Skills Alliance (RJSA)
The Rural Jobs & Skills Alliance (RJSA) consists of industry members and government. It provides leadership and advice to government, service providers and other organisations on employment, skills, industry training and workforce planning issues on behalf of Queensland’s agriculture industries. It is managed by QFF and works in conjunction with AgForce and its member industries.
The aim of the Queensland Agriculture Workforce Network (QAWN) is to provide a regional focus based on regional fruit and vegetable grower organisations.
Industrial relations products
AgForce has released two tools to help producers with their work health and safety and human resources management needs.
- AgForce Safety Management System
- AgForce Employment Manual
Wage statement books
AgForce is a supplier of wage statement books available for purchase.
Online rural property induction
Created as both an induction for new workers, and a refresher for current workers, the Online Rural Property Induction is an engaging online course that provides a sound knowledge base and awareness of hazards when working on rural properties.
Workplace health and safety compliance tool
Did you know that only 3% of Queenslanders work on farms, but almost 30% of workplace deaths happen there? Make sure you meet your WH&S obligations!
The Organisational Systems Benchmarking Tool helps you assess whether you have an effective, systematic approach to managing the areas of work health and safety, worker health and wellbeing, and workers' compensation and return to work.
- gives you the choice to assess one, two or all three of the areas in the workplace
- enables you to compare your performance anonymously with other businesses across similar industry sectors and sizes; and
- provides guidance to help you improve your management of safety, health and wellbeing and workers compensation and return to work.
- AgForce Training handbook
- Terms and conditions
- Refund policy
- Appeals policy
- Workplace health and safety policy
- Recognition of prior learning policy
- Access and equity policy
- RTO audit report
- USI number application process
- Complaints policy and procedure
Want to know more? Call us on (07) 3236 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.