Regional Queensland isn’t only for those who live in our regions - it’s for every single one of us all the way from the city to the bush.
It’s the broadacre beef, cane, grain, and sheep & wool farmers and their families who clothe and feed us and who are essential to the strength and prosperity of regional Queensland and the wellbeing of entire communities.
We want all Queenslanders to better understand agriculture, the work being done in our regions, and the contribution of our sector to society.
To help us do that, we need a broad commitment to advance the wellbeing of farming families, build sustainable and profitable farming enterprises, and secure the livability and prosperity of our rural communities for the benefit of everyone throughout the state.
We seek a commitment of support from all political parties and candidates in the 2020 Queensland state election for our:
- People - helping communities thrive
- Places - boosting the bush
- Planet - nurture our natural resources
- Profit - building sustainable businesses
Read all about these areas in our policy platform flipbook.
We need the next state government to deliver sustainable policies that help make regional Queensland the outstanding investment destination and an attractive place to live and work.
To join this collaborative discussion about regional Queensland:
- subscribe to the latest media releases and email alerts
- follow the Facebook page or Twitter account, or join the Facebook group
- View and download graphics from our design kit, and share your favourites on social media with the hashtag #standwithregqld.
- visit standwithregqld.org.au for the latest articles, news and stories.