AgForce provides responses and expert advice to a range of government inquiries and proposed legislative changes as part of ongoing advocacy work on behalf of agriculture producers in Queensland.
Below are submissions from the past two years. If you would like to see an older submission that is not listed, please contact us for more information.
- National Water Reform Inquiry 2020 - August 2020
- The Royal Commission into National Natural Disaster Arrangements
- Australian Government Drought Support (National Drought and North Queensland Flood Response and Recovery Agency)
- Negotiations for a Free Trade Agreement with the European Union (to Trade Minister Birmingham)
- Recognising the Essential Nature of the Agriculture Supply Chain under COVID
- Cultural Heritage Act review
- Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment’s Review of WoolPoll - May 2020
- AgForce feedback on the review of Queensland’s Agricultural Chemicals Distribution Control Regulation 1998 – May 2020
- Elanco-Bayer Merger to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) - February 2020
- Targeted Consultation on Future Management of Lake Eyre Basin (Qld) - February 2020
- Draft South East Queensland Koala Conservation Strategy 2019-2024 - January 2020