Are you are thinking of freeholding, buying or selling a property? Do you need advice on how your property fits into the market?
As an AgForce Member you can now access a new service that will provide you with specialist advice on issues that directly affect the valuation of your rural property.
John Moore is a property valuer with 11 years’ experience in rural valuations throughout most of Queensland and he has joined AgForce. John is also a beef producer and runs one of his family’s backgrounding and fattening operations from Glenmorgan.
What does the service cover:
- Ensuring member’s properties are valued correctly for banking and accounting purposes
- Valuation of improvements for depreciation schedules
- Valuations for stamp duty purposes and advice on inter-generational transfer of family farms
- Assisting members to ensure their unimproved values are correct
- Advice for members wanting to enter or exit the property market
- Keeping members informed on what is happening in the property market throughout Queensland
As part of the service, AgForce members can contact John to receive advice on these areas. For a more in depth consultation or on-the-ground work at your property, John offers a fee-for-service option that is discounted for AgForce members.
Alternatively, John is also available to travel to events, upon request, to keep members informed on what is happening in
the property market in their area.
To book a consultation with John, call AgForce on 3236 3100.